Openslang Dictionary follows : Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
- You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- more detail : https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
- Openslang Dictionary reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the website for any reason, with or without notice.
- Openslang Dictionary is not responsible for any damages or loss resulting from your use of the website.
- Openslang Dictionary is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the website transmitting information
- Openslang Dictionary is not responsible for any legal problem from an article written by anyone (including the administrator). You are responsible for any Content you publish on the website, and the consequences of publishing any content.
- Openslang Dictionary can do activities like putting advertisements on the website , selling apps, etc.
- Seoul southern law court in Korea takes charge of all the legal dispute.
If you have any question about the policies , please let me know : firstname.lastname@example.org